Monday, August 2, 2010

I just don't know what to do with myself...

So as excited as I was to start my blog, I knew I would reach this point. Where I no longer felt I had much to talk about and started slacking on writing.

So the decluttering didn't go as much to plan as I had hoped. I did get a lot of stuff done but alas, I never got my room fully cleaned! I just had to get that off my chest before my boyfriend did what he was threatening all week, to come on here and rat me out! Happy now?! Anyway, there's not as much left to do on the list, so fingers crossed I will finally complete it. I don't know why everything hasn't been done considering I'm not working at the moment. Like I previously said, if you want something done, ask a busy person.

I'm finding myself wondering what to do in the future. Ending college has been an anticlimax and just like a lot of people I asked who had finished college both recently and years before, I don't want to go into anything to do with my course. That's not to say I'll always feel like this but right now, I'm sick of it. So I've had to think about what to do in the future. My ideas have not gone to plan so far. Ideally, a summer job would have been nice, to save money and then go travelling. Alas, work is on the thin side so that hasn't happened. I still want to travel but I'd rather have some money saved before I commit to it. Right now everything is up in the air and that's the most scary thing for me. The uncertainty. Before, at least I had school and college to work through and I was on the same level as all my friends. Now, everyone is going in different directions and I'm beginning to feel left behind. I'm hoping that by the end of the summer (which is going very fast!) I will become more comfortable with the new me, college graduate Breige (sounds like a type of Barbie). I also need to get used to this new hair cut, after my last post I began to hate my hair again. Another case of speaking too early!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...