Tuesday, August 3, 2010

New Year's Resolutions Explanations

I don't normally bother to make New Year's Resolutions. I don't see the point. I did make a few this year, some of which I want to share on here. There was nothing huge, just a few goals and aims I had set myself.

1. Bake 12 things I had never baked before
2. Cook 12 new meals I had never made before
3. Start a blog
4. Visit three countries I had never been to before
5. Read 50 books
6. Watch 50 films I had never seen before
7. Try and improve my photography skills

Some are them are going well, others not so great. As you can see, number 3 has been completed. 1 and 2 are going well too, I have been in the kitchen a lot. I'm not going to make it to one new country, let alone three but it's something I can work on next year. I'm struggling with the reading one the most, I usually read loads but I'm just not committed right now. Though I did get off to a great start with that one and read 8 books alone in January! I just thought it would be nice to review them now before summer is over and before I look at them again at the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...