First off, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! It is currently after midnight here, so 2011 is well on it’s way on the Emerald Isle. I hope 2011 brings happiness and joy to everyone.
And apologizes! It’s been over a month since I’ve had a chance to post. I didn’t even get to finish my music meme, which is disappointing. My internet went for 5 days just before I finished it and by the time it came back on, I was in the whirlwind of Christmas preparations and never got the chance to sit down and type. Sorry! I will finish the meme soon though.
My lovely friend Wini at winipedia tagged me to reveal seven secrets about myself. So here I go!
1. I collect pairs of tights. But rarely wear them. I love tights and dresses but I feel strange in them and don’t think I have the best figure for them. And I’m most comfortable in runners (trainers, sports shoes, whatever you call them) but they don’t go with dresses and I hate wearing flats. Yet I still buy pairs and pairs of tights!
2. While I can not stand bus and train stations, I LOVE the London Underground! I’m a uber nerd about it, learning about it’s history and the pop culture around it. I also like being in airports, I love the atmosphere there!
3. I love trashy day time telly, though I don’t watch it that often. Usually the trashier, the better. And even though I’m often grossed out by it, I love How Clean is Your House.
4. I’m a HUGE hoarder, I can’t barely to through things out. I could easily cut the amount of stuff I own in half if I let my ruthless sister at my room. But at least I’m not as bad as those people shown on How Clean is Your House! At least I hope I’m not!
5. I love fancy dress parties. I’d have at least 3 a year if I could get away with it. But most people I know aren’t as enthused by them as me. Party poopers
6. Just like the whole tights thing, I buy DVDs that I’ve heard are good but instead of watching them, I watch an old favourite of mine. I do get around to watching them eventually though!
7. Laughing Cow cheese and salt and vinegar crisps are awesome together,
I’m supposed to tag seven other people. I’ll give it a go!
1. Kat at http://gaintheday.wordpress.com/
2. Amanda at http://skin-carebyamanda.blogspot.com/
3. Lizzie at http://www.elizabethdang.blogspot.com/
4. Knarls at http://knarlyknarls.blogspot.com/
5. Babaduck at http://babaduckbabbles.blogspot.com/
6. The Glutton at http://gluttonyforbeginners.wordpress.com/
7. The wonderful Bride to Be at http://flowersandfoundations.wordpress.com/