Friday, March 30, 2012

New Year’s Resolutions Update

Back in January, I posted my New Year’s Resolutions and I thought I would write up a 3 month progress report!

1. Be more healthy and exercise more.

This is probably everyone’s resolution isn’t it? Hasn’t got off to a good start but still working on it.

2. Get a job

Another work in progress, will keep you posted.

3. Cook 12 new savoury/dinner dishes

Currently at 4, which isn’t bad at all for me! And seeing as I have a slow cooker, I’m hoping I’ll excel myself this year and cook even more than 12!

4. Make 12 new sweet (or baked) dishes

I’m already on 8! Which is really good, two thirds done. Again, I’m hoping to do even more than 12 this year.

5. Finish reading all the books I’ve started (There’s about 20-30 of them).

So far I’ve completed 6 books but I’m not doing great at finishing books I had already started as out of the 6 I’ve completed, 4 were books I only started this year! Oopsie!

6. Watch 50 films I’ve never seen (while completing the A-Z list I started last year).

I’ve watched 13 new films (it would be 15 if two I hadn’t got from the library didn’t skip!). Also, I only have 9 more to watch on my A-Z list from last year.

7. Learn a new skill (as of yet I have not decided).

Still undecided but considering my 25 Before 25 list has crochet on it, I have a feeling it’ll be that.

So there it is, some better than others definitely but I’m still trying to work on it. How are your resolutions going?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...