Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year’s Resolution 2013

Happy New Year everyone! Hope you all had a good night last night regardless of how you spent it. It’s the time of year again where I post my New Year’s Resolutions and Goals!

1. Lose weight

Yes, this goes on here EVERY. SINGLE. YEAR. But this year I am DETERMINED to do it. Seriously. I will be setting up a plan in the next few days for myself but it’s basically this: Eat less food. Do a bit of walking you fat bastard (ah I love Dara O Briain!)

2. Bake 12 new types of bread

When I bake I tend to focus on cakes the most and breads the least. I’m going to try and make a new one every month, concentrating more on savoury than sweet cakey ones (but won’t discount a few of them).

3. Cook 12 New Dishes (savoury/dinner)

I love baking more than cooking so I want to try and make some more non-baked stuff. Ideally I want to try cook less chicken as well, I love it but the boyfriend always complains that I cook too much of it! Maybe I’ll try a week without cooking chicken?!

4. Write more on the blog

I know I go through phases but I need to lessen the length of times between hiatuses! I also to do a bit of a makeover too, maybe start a Twitter page!

5. Reading Resolution

I’m not going to set a limit this year. Instead there’s a few things I want to read, I think I’ll make a seperate blog post about this instead!

6. Learn how to crochet

It’s something I’ve wanted to do for a while and I need to stop procrastinating!

7. Try to craft something at least once a week

I think it would be nice to have something creative to do each week. We’ll see how this goes! It’s not the most important thing on here though.

8. Watch the unwatched DVDs I own!

I have a terrible habit of buying DVDs I’ve never watched before and then leaving them there for ages. I want to let through most if not all of them!

9. Use up my beauty stash!

I also have a terrible habit of buying new shampoos, conditioners, shower gels etc. without finishing off other bottles. I want to streamline what I have.

10. Be more confident in myself and my abilities

I can be very harsh on myself at times, I need to learn to relax more and just let things go! Easier said than done but some times just weigh down on me (especially job rejections) and chip away at my confidence. I want to believe more in myself and what I can do and achieve!

Wish me luck! What are some of your resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...