Wednesday, August 14, 2013

An Update of Sorts

I’ve just realised it’s been 2 weeks since I last posted. I seem to be in a bit of a funk when it comes to writing. Partly because my boyfriend has moved abroad to start a new job and I won’t be following him for another short while. So it’s been weird adapting to living alone, I have to keep reminding myself that I’m just imagining noises!

This has rippled down into other aspects of my life, I usually turn to baking when I’m sad but I just can’t muster the interest. Which is very strange for me! Also, I have fallen out of being interested in doing my nails. I own 240 odd nail varnishes but just seem to be bored of them or something! I’m really looking forward to new releases from essence and Catrice, there’s a few essence colours that have sparked my interest. Also my nails aren’t in the greatest condition.

Even though I haven’t been in the mood to write on here, it’s not like I don’t have a million things I need to do posts about! I have cakes that were made almost 2 years ago that I have photos of but haven’t done a post about yet. I did have an idea of having a Cake Week next week, posting a new cake recipe each day of the week. I think I get the time to write up those posts I might do that! It should also help me get back into the swing of writing. However, I do have a post tomorrow planned that should make everyone squeal with joy. If you don’t, you’re just cold hearted! Now, I must try muster up the energy of inserting those squeal inducing photos into the post!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...