Sunday, August 22, 2010

I have some stalkers…

IMG_0620 

There seems to be an abundance of swallows around my house and I often look out my window to see twenty or so of them there, sitting along the roof. However, they are getting cheekier!

IMG_0622

IMG_0624

And not just one, but loads!

IMG_0632  

It’s like a scene for Hitchcock’s The Birds! But I love looking out and watching them. It reminds me of when I was 10 in Fourth Class, when my class and I got to take turns to watch birds outside the classroom window thanks to out teacher being a keen bird watcher.

4 comments:

  1. Velux windows are the best! You should set up a webcam on them and see what they're up to when you're not there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, that's a good idea! :) I'd love to do that

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are! They're back again today, so noisy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...