Sunday, January 6, 2013

China Glaze It’s a Trap-eze!

My first China Glaze product! Not for want of trying (long story that basically ended in me cancelling my order). Anyway, the minute I saw this I knew I wanted it! It was out of stock but I waited a few weeks and when it was restocked I bought it straight away! It’s a Trap-eze! is from the Cirque du Soleil collection. It’s very unusual because of the milky white base and it doesn’t seem very glittery in the traditional sense, probably because the base subdues it a bit. I haven’t tried layering it yet but I say it can be done by applying thin coats.

DSC06379

Natural light, no flash

DSC06381

With flash

DSC06379

Close Up

I do think it’s different than other multi coloured glitters out there, I’m not sure if I love it as much as I did when I first saw it though. I think I’ll know better when I get around to layering it!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ya, it definitely fits their Cirque du Soleil theme anyway!

      Delete
  2. I got this one too and I wore it once and I'm not even sure if I WANT to wear it again? It's a very odd little polish!! I wonder if it would work over a dark colour? I love China Glaze polishes though x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is very strange, I had it on my nails for the day and then the next day I took it off as I was weirded out by it! Part of me loves it, part of me hates it, it's very strange. I will definitely be trying it over a dark colour though, see what it does

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...