Friday, November 9, 2018

Autumnal Jelly Nail Look

Years ago I saw a nail look on Pinterest and wanted to try it. If you look for nail looks on Pinterest then you’ve probably come across it. It’s with an orange jelly polish with leaves stamped in between layers. It took a while for me to source out the original link but I think it was from SaltyStyle Nails. I tried to recreate it last year stamping but I’m rubbish at it. I also tried punching out leaf shapes from strips of dried nail polish but it was a mess.

This year I decided to try again but this time with nail stickers from Ali Express! I’m happy with how it turned out, it’s not the same as the original but it’s still pretty.

Autumnal Jelly Sandwich Nail Polish look Orange jelly Maybelline Edgy Tangy with leaf nail stickers

Autumnal Jelly Sandwich Nail Polish look Orange jelly Maybelline Edgy Tangy with leaf nail stickers


The polish I used was Maybelline Color Show in Edgy Tangy, with the nail stickers between layers of polish. I’ll definitely try it again next year, I think it’ll be a staple autumn look for me every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...