Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Essence Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 Nail Polish

I was in Dublin the other week and managed to pick up 3/4 of the limited edition Essence Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 nail polishes (few that was a mouthful!). I decided not to get the gold one as I’m not a huge fan of gold polishes and I just wanted to sparkly ones.

essencetwilight

From left:

01 Jacob’s Protection

02 Alice Had a Vision- again

03 A Piece of Forever

04 Edward’s Love

Jacob’s Protection is a beautiful midnight blue with that sparkles.

IMG_0546

For some reason I found this the hardest to picture but it is truly a beautiful shade.

Next is Alice Had a Vision…Again

IMG_0548

IMG_0558

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This is probably my favourite, in some lights the purple really is bright but in others it’s more subtle and vampy (excuse the pun).

And finally Edward’s Love

IMG_0606IMG_0608

At first I thought it was a black with gold but it looked black with silver in certain lights. Either way, it’s a pretty black with sparkles! Perfect bit of glam for Christmas parties!

I got my polishes in Penney’s though they will probably sell out fairly quickly! Which one is your favourite?

4 comments:

  1. Snap! I didn't get the gold one either but I'm almost regretting it now because I've heard it's a really good stamping polish! I think the black is my favourite but I haven't tried them yet x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh really? I've only just started to get into stamping myself, I might pick it up so! My nails have gone to crap, they split and broke yesterday so they're ultra short and of course it's around the time I have a million Christmas ideas! :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alice had a vision...again is gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! It was definitely my favourite as the purple came out so well!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...