Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Nude Valentine’s Nails

Another day, another look! Last year I did an anti-Valentine’s look, where I did a matte and glossy version of the look and so I wanted to do that again this year.
IMG_0265
I used OPI You’re So Vain-illa as the base, then just used my Barry M Nail Art Pen to draw in the letters. The red part on the ring fingers was supposed to look like roses but it looks more like leopard print and I’m ok with that too. Here it is glossy.
IMG_0282
Personally I prefer it matte but I’m really happy with how it turned out. Another toned down Valentine’s look which isn’t too in your face!

2 comments:

  1. Fab! I hope I'll be able to do another look this year, yours are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Did you get around to doing another look? I had a few more photographed but got really bad at posting everything!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...