Thursday, October 13, 2016

Autumnal Dotty Manicure

Hello! I love autumn themed nail looks. Reds, oranges, yellows are so nice together, jewel tones come back in and then there’s Halloween. So many different looks you can do. I did an Autumn Blaze look 2 years ago and I still love it. So I wanted to do something with a similar colour scheme.

Autumn dotty nail manicure SoSu Icing on the Cake, La Femme Beauty, Revlon Frankly Scarlet, Catrice MAN, GO Tango nail polish nail varnish

Autumn dotty manicure SoSu Icing on the Cake, La Femme Beauty, Revlon Frankly Scarlet, Catrice MAN, GO Tango nail polish nail varnish

 

For the base I used SoSu Nail Polish in Icing on the Cake. The yellow was by La Femme Beauty (I can’t find any name or number for it but it the bottle I’m holding), the orange is Catrice in MAN, GO Tango and the red is Revlon in Frankly Scarlet. The red has a slight shimmer to it which I really liked but couldn’t pick up on the camera.

 

Autumn dotty manicure SoSu Icing on the Cake, La Femme Beauty, Revlon Frankly Scarlet, Catrice MAN, GO Tango nail polish nail varnish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...