Sunday, July 22, 2012

Purple Rain

A post dedicated to my purple nails and purple hair!

During the week, Beaut.ie featured some new Rimmel nail polishes and I fell in love with Marshmallow Heaven. I knew I had to have it. So when I saw they were 2 for £4 in London I went ahead and picked up Marshmallow Heaven and Disco Ball.

DSC04290

Marshmallow Heaven in natural light with no flash

DSC04291

Marshmallow Heaven topped with Disco Ball (Natural,no flash)

DSC04294

Same as above with flash

Also I knocked off one of my 25 Before 25 by dying the ends of my hair purple! Of course though I didn’t get a proper picture before I washed it and it faded a bit. But I tried my best!

DSC04300DSC04303DSC04302

Ok, I really should have got a better picture and I probably should have gone with something like pink to help it pop a bit more, my bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...