Monday, April 28, 2014

Blog Every Day in May Challenge #BEDM

Blog-Every-Day-in-May-Blogging-Challenge

So I was browsing through Bloglovin the other day and saw that a blog I follow, Rosalilium, has posted up a challenge to blog every day in May. You can choose your own topics or you can use the topics that have been assigned by Elizabeth over at Rosalilium for inspiration. There’s a new topic for every day. I really liked the idea of this, I’ve been wanting to try blogging more and have also wanted to do another blog challenge, so I thought it was perfect. If anyone reading this thinks they’d be interested, you can sign up over on the website and join along! I’m looking forward to checking out some of the other blogs that have already signed up and using #BEDM on Twitter as well. What a great way to start off May. Well, after this of course.

may

No better way to start May than to have Justin Timberlake sing about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...