Friday, May 8, 2015

China Glaze Electric Nights in Point Me To the Party #BEDM

I originally saw this polish in JessFace90s video showing all the China Glaze Electric Nights collection. This one stood out to me, a matte glitter neon topper! Perfect for summer (and perfect for my matte glitter topper obsession).

IMG_0573

IMG_0573

I put Point Me to the Party over Models Own Hypergel in White Light. I LOVE this look, I’m a big fan of looks over white for summer and this neon polish is amazing for it.

2 comments:

  1. I love this! I heard the glitters run into the clear base staining it which is the only reason I haven't picked it up yet. It's such a cool glitter though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I heard that too but honestly I didn't put me off at all! Because I just love it and knew straight away it would be going over white!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...