Wednesday, July 3, 2013

4th of July Nail Ideas

I was inspired the other night to do some 4th July Nails but of course I had too many ideas in my head to stick to one theme. Instead I came up with a few different looks to try, where you can either go for one look or mix and match.

DSC07554

DSC07556

Natural Light

DSC07559

DSC07561

With Flash

Thumb- Red Nails Inc in Charing Cross, Blue China Glaze in Calypso Blue, White Art Club Nail Art Pen in White

Index Finger- Red Rimmel Precious Stones in Ruby Crush, Blue Wet N Wild Wild Shine in Denim Chrome (striping tape used)

Middle Finger- Blue Essence Colour & Go in Miss Universe, Stars Wet N Wild Fergie Collection in Hollywood Walk of Fame (used tweezers to place stars)

Ring Finger- White L.A. Colors in Energy Source, Blue Chit Chat in Ariel, Red Rimmel Precious Stones in Ruby Crush

Little Finger- Blue Catrice in Blue Cara Ciao, White L.A. Colors in Energy Source, Red Nails Inc in Charing Cross

The little finger isn’t perfect, I must have redone it 3 times to try get it perfect and eventually I gave up, I just wasn’t doing it another time! My favourite is probably the ring finger, it’s different thanks to the white background. I also like the middle finger, I think it would be a perfect accent finger if the others were just red and white striped.

Happy 4th July to all my American friends and readers!

Updated!

I changed my nails today, as I really liked the idea of the accented nail!

stars and bars

2 comments:

  1. Class, I love the one with the stripes and the white based one, but they all look brilliant x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I wasn't a huge fan of the stripes one but it's growing on me!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...