Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Triangle Nails

When I got the two China Glaze colours from Cuti-CLUE-les, I knew I wanted to do something geometric with them. I tried two different stamping designs and wasn’t happy with either, so I decided to just make my own design. I painted China Glaze Calypso Blue on some tape (I probably should have used Scotch tape, I think it would have been the best but I couldn’t find mine), waited until it was dry and then applied over the For Audrey base with tweezers. It did take a good bit of time but it was worth it!

DSC07551

Natural Light, no flash

DSC07553

With flash

I really like how the two colours go together, they compliment each other well. And I’m pleased with how the look turned out, now to find a way to achieve this without it taking forever to do!

Base- China Glaze in For Audrey

Triangles- China Glaze in Calypso Blue

2 comments:

  1. It looks class! Such a great idea to use the tape.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon! I got the idea (of course) from Pinterest!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...