Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Home Sweet Home #BEDN


Home for me is on the west coast of Ireland in Co.Clare. It's been my home for 17 years, even if I've lived other places over the years too! The scenery is just stunning and so for today's Blog Ever Day in November post I'm going to share some of my favourite photos I've taken of the area.

Day at the beach

Beautiful bluebells
Didn't find a pot of gold!

This used to be the view from my front door!

Snowfall from 2009

Sunrise

This was taken on the island seen in distance of previous picture!
What are you lookin at?!

St, Patrick's Day 2015

Beautiful October day
Another gorgeous sunset

Not the west coast but this was from landing in Shannon, I love this view welcoming me home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...