Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My First Blog

I've been wanting to set up a blog for a good while now, well over a year. Every now and again my mind will wander and I'd find myself thinking that I should record these random musings in a blog but never got around to setting one up. Of course, now that I've set one up, I'll probably be pushed to find interesting topics to blog about! C'est la vie!

I'm not sure what this blog will deal with, whether I'll try keep it specific to certain topics, a personal diary-like blog or just write about everything and anything. So yet another thing that I can't make up my mind about, though that's for another post. Ara sure, I guess we'll find out together as this blog adventure continues. Tally ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...