So I thought I was finished harping on about 2010 and resolutions and stuff, but I saw this at something that speaks and I wanted to do (even though it’s a New Year Challenge and January is almost over). I suppose I just need to remind myself that 2010 wasn’t that crap!
- Graduated from college
- Passed my driving test
- Went to London and Oxford for a weekend away to meet some friends. And did a ghost tour!
- Went to my first college ball in January. And then went to my boyfriend’s in February
- Saw the hilarious Dara O Brian live
- Went for a weekend away with my boyfriend to Waterford and meet up with some college friends
- Met the awesome Ms. Cakes (otherwise known as my friend Katie), a girl I knew from online, when she came to study in Ireland. And became instant friends
- Also met Sophie of The Cupcake Life and her boyfriend Joe
- Went to some amazing nights out, various 21st parties, Halloween, Christmas Jumper pub crawl, Eurovision Fancy Dress Party and my first UV Party
- Explored the area around me by going on adventures (Cliffs of Moher boat tour, Rock of Cashel, Cahir Castle, Crawford Art Gallery, Mahon Falls, Burren Perfumery)
Well, not so much plans but what I actually did. I spent it alone at home, which is pretty much how I like spending New Year’s Eve (well bar the countdown when I went downstairs to my Dad).
I wish we didn’t drift apart, it happened for no real reason. I don’t know whether to try and salvage things or just them settle as they are. I guess time will tell.
My overall attitude really.
My siblings, my bf, K + S, Ms Cakes, my aunt G
Resolutions post from the beginning of the year can be found HERE!