Wednesday, November 10, 2010

30 Day Music Meme: Day Nine

Day 9- A song you can dance to
I love to dance, though as we established on Day 3, I sometimes look ridiculous. It never stops me from dancing, whether on out painting the town red or in my room (and sometimes on the bus, seat dancing is a special talent of mine). And what better to dance to than a bit of disco music. Specifically Blame it on the Boogie by The Jacksons.
I think I first came across this version of the song while going through a cd I got free in a newspaper. I had previously heard it a year before in an amusements arcade. I don’t know what it is, I guess just like Rockin’ Robin and most other songs by The Jackson, it has that magical ability to instantly make me want to dance. I can listen to it on repeat for hours and still want to dance. I suppose if I ever do end up doing that and it makes me late for something, at least I have a good excuse to blame it on the boogie! Badumtish!
This video is awesome by the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...