Sunday, November 28, 2010

30 Day Music Meme: Day Twenty Seven

Day 27- A song you wish you could play

Today’s song came so so SO close to being Day 20’s song (A song you listen to when you’re angry). But I decided to hold off for today’s one. As I would LOVE to play this on the violin.

Vivaldi’s Winter (especially the first movement) is probably my favourite piece of classical music. I just look the fierceness of this piece, the staccato notes add urgency and it really does invoke visions of winter, iciness and blizzards for me. I could just listen to this all day every day.

For the videos, I have chosen two versions. The first is closest to the version I have on my iPod and the second I found while scouring through so many different videos to find the first one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...