Sunday, November 7, 2010

30 Day Music Meme: Day Six

Day 6- A song that reminds you of somewhere

This is has been the hardest so far, not because I have so many songs to choose from but because I can’t think a place and a song that I associate with it. One off events are coming to mind instead (so much so that I already have tomorrow’s post finished). At last though, I found something that fits!

When I was in TY (Transition Year), we went on a school tour to Prague. Big song at the time was Toxic by Britney Spears. When I hear the song, I remember the snow, the beautiful old buildings, the castle, the history, the dramas, everything about that trip comes flooding back. Especially the dancing in the hotel rooms to the music video on the TV. Well, it was either watch that or else watch The Simpson in German!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...