Tuesday, May 21, 2013

L’Oreal Confetti Topcoat

I don’t really tend to look at the L’Oreal stand when I’m searching for nail polish. However I won some L’Oreal goodies last year and got a Color Riche nail polish in Marie Antoinette in the package. I really liked it, it was very glossy and had an in built top coat and it lasted pretty well. So when I saw L’Oreal were doing a topcoat effect range, I had to check it out (I love topcoats!). Confetti was the one that caught my eye, full of black and white dots. I couldn’t wait to use it!

DSC07352

L’Oreal Confetti top coat over essence Bashful (Snow White Limited Edition)

DSC07305

DSC07308

L’Oreal Confetti topcoat over essence Hello Marshmallow

So far I’ve only used it over pastel colours and I love how it looks. I will use it brighter and darker colours in the future. As for if I’ll buy it again, I’m not sure. Not because I wasn’t happy, because I was, but because this look is all the rage at the moment and there are two cheaper solutions: Maybelline Polka Dots in Chalkboard Nails and Seventeen Graffiti Nails. I do love the look of this and I got a lot of compliments.

4 comments:

  1. I love the look of this but have yet to find it, trying to track down the Maybelline ones but they haven't hit my stand yet, love this style of topcoat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got mine in Galway, I'm surprised you haven't found it as I've seen it on a few L'Oreal stands. As for the Maybelline ones, I managed to get them last week, they'll be up tomorrow! Though I only got it because it was in Superdrug, who seem to get some things earlier than Boots.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes, that was my favourite of the two! Wish I had bought more Bashful

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...