Thursday, May 9, 2013

YouTube Pick of the Week

Another week, another YouTube pick!

This video of some ceilidh music and dancing on the Dublin-Galway train amused me. Not sure I’d be too happy if I was in that carriage at the time but it sure is entertaining!

I’ve definitely posted the previous videos of this Celebrities Read Mean Tweets series Jimmy Kimmel does. I really love this idea! And how some celebrities respond back basically saying ‘Up Yours!’.

While I don’t watch it religiously, I do enjoy catching Republic of Telly every now and again and do watch some of the videos online. This one had me cracking up, it’s hilarious!

I know I posted one of the animated Stuff You Should Know clips last week but there’s a part in this from 2:50 onwards that had me in stiches, I love the clever word play and the animation that went with it.

My boyfriend watches the vlogbrothers and often sends me videos. This one was amazing, I love the cat, the squirrel and the pine martin. I didn’t really pay attention to what was being said, I just liked the animal clips!

Finally, I heard this on Tuesday and it’s been stuck in my head ever since! Don’t worry, this is the relatively SFW version! I’m loving all these things Pharrell is involved in recently, needless to say I also love Get Lucky with Daft Punk. Pharrell is too cool for school, I can’t believe he just turned 40!

And that’s it for this week! What have you been watching? Leave it in the comments below, I’d love to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...