Sunday, January 25, 2015

LUSH Little Ro’s Flowers Gift Box

I was lucky to win a LUSH Little Ro’s Flowers gift box on Adoreabubbles blog and couldn’t wait to stick my nose in and have a good sniff when it arrived! Look how pretty the packaging is.

IMG_0167

I love the way the flowers seem to have little faces! Anyway, let’s have a look at what was inside the box.

IMG_0169

Clockwise from left: Rose Jam Shower Gel, Tender is the Night massage bar, Vanilla Dee-Lite body lotion, Ro’s Argan Body Conditioner, Honey I Washed the Kids soap and Gorgeous moisturiser

IMG_0170

Out of all the products in the gift, these were the two I was most looking forward to getting my hands on. I’ve heard so many good things about Rose Jam shower gel and boy it didn’t disappoint! It reminds me of Turkish Delight sweets and the scent is strong, I could still smell it on my skin a few hours after my shower. And it’s such a pretty colour! I layered it with the Vanilla Dee-Lite body lotion for an extra sweet yummy scent. This product wasn’t new to me, I’ve had it before but I just love vanilla scents and couldn’t wait to use it again.

IMG_0171

Tender is the Night massage bar is new to me and I have yet to use it, but it smells nice and that’s the main thing! What I like about the massage bars is that they’re just solid moisturisers, so you can use these on yourself in place of a tradition body lotion and they’re also good for travelling, especially on flights as they’ll bypass any liquid restrictions. Honey I Washed the Kids is a favourite of mine from Lush, I keep getting it in gifts but I won’t complain, it’s a sweet honey and toffee smelling soap.

IMG_0174

Gorgeous is another product I’ve used before (I got it on sale when I lasted owned it, as it’s over £40!). It’s not too heavy but it’s still really moisturising. You can definitely smell the orange blossom in it. Ro’s Argan Body Conditioner is new to me. I’ve used the African Paradise one before and I like the idea of a body conditioner. Basically, if shower gel was the shampoo of body washing, then body conditioner is to hair conditioner. You use shower gel, wash off, apply this to damp skin and then wash off. I wouldn’t use it all the time, not if I was also to use body lotion after coming out of the shower but if in a hurry then this is a good alternative.

My favourites in this are definitely the first two I pictured, the Rose Jam shower gel and Vanilla Dee-Lite body lotion. This is definitely a nice gift for someone who likes floral and sweet scents and it’s especially good as there’s no bath products (which I like but since I don’t have a bath it’s pointless me having bath products!). And bonus, you get a nice little box to use after!

2 comments:

  1. That body conditioner has been on my to-try list for a while. I must pick it up next time I'm near a LUSH store.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really nice! I don't think I'd ever classify body conditioner as a 'must have' or essential items but it is a nice luxury item to have. Especially if you don't have a bath, as so many luxury items like bath bombs, bubble baths and oils etc are available but there's little to make showers a bit more special

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...