Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Recent Primark Purchases

I’ve been to Primark twice this month and picked up some fun bits and pieces (as well as essentials!). After reading Chloe’s post over on Nurse Fancy Pants, I decided to post some of my finds too!

     slytherin t shirt gryffindor t shirt

First up are two Harry Potter t-shirts! These originally were out in July but I couldn’t get my hands on them. So when I saw this this time around, I spent ages digging through the rails to find my size Slytherin t-shirt and I’ve worn it so much! I then went back to pick up the Gryffindor one for a friend. £6 each

primark teal jumper

I love teal and minty colours so I picked up this basic jumper. Nothing really exciting, I just wanted to show you the colour! Can’t remember the price, either £6 or £8.

 mermaid pjs  IMG_0222

Some people will have already seen these Little Mermaid PJ bottoms on my Facebook or Instagram. I don’t really need new PJs but when I saw them I had to have them. They make me smile just thinking of them and my inner 3 year old loves them! £8

IMG_0224

I mentioned in my last post that I bought some Angelica nail polishes. The first 3 are matte glitters, with the last one a mixture of glitter and matte glitter. They are from left to right: Pink Ladies, Boom Pop, Boy Meets Girl, Party Pants. £2 each

aneglica nail Collage

Close up of all the polishes

IMG_0230  IMG_0232 IMG_0233

This brush set was marked down from Christmas gifts, it was either £1 or 50p, I can’t remember. I only wanted it for the blush brush anyway, I have something similar and wanted one for blusher and one for bronzer.

IMG_0211

Finally I got this mug. I’m not a fan of yellow, never have been, but it’s beginning to grow on me. First with the mustard yellow trend of autumn and now this bright chevron mug. I think the yellow is a bit brighter in real life, it’s very sunny. That set me back only £1.50

I also bought myself some leggings (a pair on each trip) and I wouldn’t be surprised if there was one or two other small things I got on the first trip that I can’t remember! Spring has most definitely sprung in Primark, so get down there if the winter is making you blue.

6 comments:

  1. Obviously I love the Harry potter stuff :)
    Those Angelica polishes look amazing! I think they stopped stocking them here which is a shame as they are really affordable

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you'd like the HP stuff! ;) as well as some of the other people I know!

      Ya, Angelica polishes are strange, in that they don't seem to have any (or much) online presence and they were never updated really but these are all new. And they dropped the UK price too, I think they were £2.50

      Delete
  2. LOVE the Harry Potter t-shirts, I got one but it's just plain Navy with the Hogwarts crest in white, yours are fab! Love the leggings too, and the mug is very cute for this time of year x Haven't seen Angelica polishes in ages, Penneys in Mullingar used to have a huge stand but I don't think it's there anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they have that Hogwarts crest one too over here, they have it in a jumper too! I can't believe how much I'm loving the mug, I'm not usually a yellow fan! Shame about Angelica, you're the second to say that now. I usually never check them out, I don't know what caught my eye this time!

      Delete
  3. I love the look of those polishes!Love that mug too, I really like that 70's-esque mustard yellow colour:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been loving mustard yellow all autumn and winter! Which is funny as I don't usually like funny. I must have changed to pick up this mug as well!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...