Today was mainly spent lazing around, watching TV and surfing the net. I wasn’t up for doing much else really! I decided I’d give some more nail art ago. I chose cupcake nails from Cupcake Clothes, they are so cute, you should check them out!
Here’s how mine turned out
Not too bad! And here’s how I did it.
1. First off, paint the lower part of the nail in the light pink. Don’t worry if it’s not perfectly straight, you can smooth it out with a small brush dipped in nail varnish remover.
2. Once the pink is dried, paint in the darker pink stripes.
3. Paint the top half in white.
4. Once the white is dried, add the yellow stripe above the pink.
5. Paint on the cherry at the tip of the nail and add the ‘sprinkles’.
6. Finish with a top coat.
Here’s what I used.
Base pink- Angelica Sweetie Pie
Darker pink stripes- No. 7 Stay Perfect Me Me Me
White top- Wild and Crazy White
Yellow Stripe - Angelica Lemoncello
Blue for dots- Angelica Skylar
Purple for dots- Angelica Palma Violet
Red cherry- Mavala London