Monday, April 16, 2012

30 Days of Pinterest: Day 15

I had great plans for today, crafty plans. Which all fell apart when I found myself awake into the early hours, just as the sun was rising. So I decided to get up myself, meaning hours later in the middle of the day I fell asleep. So here’s day 15, 3 hours too late but complete with cute animals to make up for it (you can’t be mad when there’s cute animals). Cause some days all you need is to look at some cute animal pictures and feel all squishy inside!

Not sure where the picture is from,it just links to Pinterest. It is from this video though.

Holding hands!! Too cute for words! (via CuteOverload)

I can’t see you!! (via Srslycute.com)

I seriously want to catnap this cat! Frank is beautiful! (via Everybody Loves Frank)

I love the happiness and joy in this picture! (no idea where it’s originally from, here’s a link to my pin).

(via Julie Persons Flikr)

How EWE doing?! (pin here)

Holding hands part 2!! (can you tell I like the holding of hands?). (via fuckyeahkitties)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...