This is my first time doing a BEDM scheduled topic the same time as everyone else! I’m not sure if everyone is actually documenting today and putting it up at the end of the day, but I took my photos yesterday so I’d have it all ready today! Beware, I do not lead an exciting life.
1. Yesterday did not start off well. After a very bad night’s sleep and not feeling great, I was woken up by neighbours downstairs playing crappy dance music. I decided to cut my losses and get up. I browsed the internet for a bit, checking my emails and social media. I decided to go have some cereal for breakfast when lo and behold, the milk was finished! Of course it was. So I had some yoghurt instead in this pretty macron bowl.
2. After spending some time applying for jobs and ringing an agency (which did not go well, talk about awkward conversation), I decided to get ready and go out and about. I was looking to possibly apply for any jobs I saw in town and go to Jobs Centre so I decided to do my makeup to a) make me feel more confident and b) make a good first impression.
3. The weather was lovely yesterday, a bit cloudy but nice and warm. I saw these flowers growing out of a wall and just thought it looked so pretty, the contrast of the flowers and the brick wall.
4. While walking around and being very unsuccessful at finding any job leads, I spot this sign. This sign always makes me giggle whenever I see it, I don’t know why!
5. I did a spot of shopping, feeling very fed up and sorry for myself. Once I got home, cooled down and changed into a dress, I made myself some crumpets (Warbutons = the best!) and a Muller Corner yoghurt. And water, LOTS of water!
6. Tempted as I am to nap at this time, I decide to finish off the book I was reading, Cress by Marissa Meyer. With only 50 pages left, I finish it pretty quick and have a small nap (about 15 mins).
7. I decide that since it’s cooled down a bit and I want to cheer myself up (after the crappy day and feeling homesick), I decide to do some baking. I make myself a chocolate chip cinnamon banana bread. While it’s baking, I occupy myself by cleaning up the kitchen.
8. One hour later and the bread is ready! I let it cool for a bit, before cutting it and having a delicious slice.
9. I then try and decide what to do with my bare nails. As you can see, I have a lot to choose from! Once I’ve decided and find the polishes I want, I do my nails, which will be in another blog post soon.
10. Due to not having a microwave at the moment, I can’t cook dinner early as it can’t be heated up. So I decide to play some of Yoshi’s New Island on my 3DS while I wait for my boyfriend to come home. I only got the game 2 days before hand so it’s still only new to me.
Realistically, there should be another photo here, as I was talking to my brother on the phone for a bit. But I didn’t want to repeat that David Cameron on the phone meme! I also spend a bit of time talking to my boyfriend once he arrives home from work, talking about my day and my one piece of good news, that I got an email to do an assessment for a job application.
11. I cook a quick dinner of a chicken and veg stir fry with hoisin sauce and egg fried rice. I love hoisin sauce so much! Sometimes if I want to splash out a bit, I’ll batter the chicken pieces first. While I eat it, I watch some YouTube videos.
12. To unwind and start getting ready for bed, I decide to do a face mask for the first time in ages.
13 and 14. I decide to listen to some podcasts once in bed, the new Stuff You Should Know one was released today about How the Paleo Diet Works, I listen to a Freakonomics podcast (forgot the picture) and get half way through Stuff Mom Never Told You podcast on My Little Bronies before I find myself drifting off.
And that’s it! I wish it was a bit more interesting, I was so sleepy that I didn’t have the energy to do much else.