Thursday, May 22, 2014

YouTube Favourites #BEDM

I realised I hadn’t done a regular YouTube favourites in a while, so I thought I’d take a chance to show you some of the videos I’ve enjoyed in the past few months.

 

Who can resist a dog that does parkour? Especially one on a skateboard?! Not me anyway.

 

I was a HUGE Crystal Maze fan as a child and this spoof made me laugh, it’s perfect, right down to the harmonica!

 

I spoke about how The Little Mermaid is one of my favourite films in my favourite decade post and when I saw these Threadbanger shoes the other day, I fell in love!

 

Thought Marmite’s Love It Or Hate It philosophy was just for humans? Think again! Big cats in a sanctuary were given small samples of Marmite and I just love their reactions. Especially the ones who make a face after as if to say ‘WTF?!’

 

SPOILERS! DO NOT WATCH UNLESS YOU ARE UP TO DATE WITH GAME OF THRONES! Don’t say I didn’t warn you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...