Thursday, February 10, 2011

30 Day Music Meme: Day Thirty

Day 30- Your favourite song from this time last year

Hurrah, it’s the last day! I wish I could have finished this at the end of November, I was going to tie in this post with Christmas and post my favourite Christmas song. Instead I have to wrack my brains and remember what song I liked this time last year!

I know I liked Bad Romance by Lady Gaga but there’s one other song that stands out more. And funnily enough, it’s an 80s one! Freedom 90 by George Michael was one I was partial to listening to around this year last year. I used to sit in college, listen to the song on YouTube and do research for my final year project. And pressed repeat loads. I swear I’m responsible for about 1000 plays on that YouTube video alone! Probably drove the people sitting next to me nuts by pressing repeat, sorry if that was you!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...