Sunday, June 3, 2012

Nails of the Week!

I managed to get my hands on Max Factor’s Fantasy Fire the other week and couldn’t wait to give it a go! It’s got a purpley-pinky sheen to it and while it would definitely give certain colours another dimension, I decided to try it over purple, as I thought it would help enhance and slightly change purple.

I used it over Catrice ‘Forget-Me-Not!’, a sparkly deep purple. Here’s a picture of before.

DSC03319

And after, with Max Factor ‘Fantasy Fire’ as a topcoat.

DSC03324

There’s a subtle difference, the Fantasy Fire adds a bit of pinkiness to the shade and I think it helps to warm it up a bit too. I will be using it again over other shades in the future so keep an eye out for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...