Tuesday, April 23, 2013

YouTube Pick of the Week

Hello! Yes, I'm still alive! I haven't posted in what feels forever because my computer decided to go nutso on me and it's off being repaired. I should hoepfully have it back by the weekend. Since I write my blogs with Windows Live Writer, I was a bit hesistant about using Blogger's writer but I've decided to woman up and give it a go! And start with something simple, another YouTube Pick.



This College Humor video sums up exactly what it's like for me when it comes to starting a new TV series. My boyfriend is always harassing me to start one with him (at the moment it's Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad).


I went to see Labyrinth in the Prince Charles Cinema in London when I was there last moment and it was amazing! I love this Behind the Scenes video for Jareth juggling the crystal balls. Don't watch if you don't like watching these things though!


I love love LOVE the Stuff You Should Know podcast by Howstuffworks.com, it's amazing. They now have their own website, their own TV show and have started a YouTube channel too. It includes this amazing animation series, using clips from their podcast to explain interesting things. This one is about starting your own country.




I love Natalie from communitychannel on YouTube. One of her recent videos covers the subject of people saying things like 'I've had enough popcorn, don't let me have anymore, stop me if I try' and what it's like to be in that situation. It's so true!


Simple tutorial here from Secret Life of a Bionerd for making a make-up brush cleaner and hence saving you loads of money by not buying that ridiculously priced jumped up oven mitt that Sigma sells as a brush cleaning mitt.


I was talking to Lorraine at John, It's Only Makeup! the other day on Twitter and 'Email My Heart' from Britney Spears' first album came up. It reminded me of this video!

That's it for now,  hopefully my laptop will be back soon!

4 comments:

  1. Great to see you back again!! :) X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Có! I'm excited to get my laptop back so I can write again.

      Delete
  2. Welcome back B, have missed your posts. Will have a proper look at these vids later, you always have great picks x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sharon, that's very kind of you to say xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...