Sunday, June 29, 2014

Tutti Fruity Nails

I’ve fallen under the pineapple spell this summer, I just love them on clothes and accessories. So I wanted to do some pineapple nails but decided to mix it up with other fruity nails. A fruit salad nail art look!

pic

pic3

I think it’s really cute and fun, though I think any of the nails would look great as just an accent nail. Here’s what I used.

Watermelon

Maybelline Bleached Neons in Tropink

Revlon in Sassy

Color Club Nail Art Pen in Green

Barry M Nail Art Pen in Black

Strawberries

Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine in Coconut

Essence Colour & Go in Redvolution

Revlon in Sassy

Pineapples

Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine in Coconut

Essence Colour & Go in Wanna Be Your Sunshine

Color Club Nail Art Pen in Green

Nails Inc in Fenchurch Street in mixed with Wanna Be Your Shine

Kiwi

Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine in Coconut

Revlon in Sassy

Barry M Nail Art Pen in Black

Bananas

Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine in Coconut

Essence in Wanna Be Your Sunshine

Barry M Nail Art Pen in Black

I mainly used a 2 sided dotting tool for this, as well as a small nail art brush. Not sure which is my favourite, I do like the pineapples but the strawberries are so small and cute!

10 comments:

  1. Ahhh these are deadly!! Love it, so cute x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon! Boyfriend was looking at them last night 'did you actually draw these?!'

      Delete
  2. OMG - these are fab and so detailed too! I can imagine that if I gave this ago, it would be a mess ha ha! I can barely paint my nails never mind create mini works of art!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I find that anything round or blobby I'm good at doing nail art wise but ask me to do a face or something really detailed and I'm rubbish!

      Delete
  3. These are so cute and so detailed. You must have a crazy steady hand, I can barely get plain old spots to look even! I tried using a striping brush recently and it was a total disaster!!! :) I really love these

    justrach.com xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I find striping brushes a nightmare! They're just too long for me! I bought a set of nail art brushes off eBay which are good. I even find nail art pens that have the brush don't work for me, I need to use a pen like the Barry M one!

      Delete
  4. Love this - you have LOADS more patience than me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean loads more time on my hands! ;) Thank you though

      Delete
  5. I love these! I am sure they count as one of your five a day too ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I hadn't even thought of that! They totally do! Thanks :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...