Friday, May 1, 2015

Introduce Yourself #BEDM

So #BEDM is back again! Last year I participated in Blog Every Day in May and really enjoyed it. I discovered new bloggers and friends and challenged myself. I was on the fence about doing it this year, partly because I’m really distracted at the moment but decided I’d at least give it a go, there’s no harm in trying! And I need a massive kick up the arse when it comes to putting in some effort around here!

green hair

I’m 27, an Irish expat currently living in Manchester with my long term boyfriend. I work in a bookshop and I love it, the challenges it brings, the people I work with and of course the books! When I’m not working or reading, I enjoy knitting, baking and being with friends. I wish I was a bit more adventurous at times but I never have been and I know I never will be. Doesn’t stop me from trying to challenge myself or try new things but I do like my comforts and I’m a big home bird! Saying that, I haven’t been properly abroad (not counting going back and forth from Ireland and the UK) since 2008 when I went to Prague, so if someone wants to give me a free holiday that would be great!

Things that I like: Cocktails, cakes, flamingos, fancy dress parties, soft yarn, the seaside, Duolingo, Nutella, cats, nerdy jokes and puns, nail polish and nail art, pancakes, Twitter, blusher, bright coloured clothes, Rupaul’s Drag Race, London Underground, 80s music, getting and sending post, Capri Suns, 9s nostalgia, cat eye sunglasses, weiner dogs

Things I don’t like: Look, I could be here for ages listing these so let’s just skip it for now!

If there’s anything else you’d like to know, you can check out these two Liebster posts (one and two) where I have some random facts about myself. Feel free to ask some questions too in the comments box. Or find me on Twitter.

If you want to do BEDM, there’s still time! There’s a page of prompts on the Rosalilium page for every day to help inspire your post. I will probably dip in and out of these prompts as I go along. Happy BEDM everyone, may the odds be ever in your favour!

5 comments:

  1. I do not have the energy to even thing about blogging every day in May but I'll cheer you on from the sidelines! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Think, not thing. See? Dopey!

      Delete
    2. Lol! Sure, we'll see how I go, I don't have a lot of faith in myself in completing this but even if I don't, I hope it brings back my mojo!

      Delete
  2. Ah, we love so many of the same things!! Can't wait to read all of your lovely blog posts, I would join in but like Sharon there's no way my brain will operate for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We totally need to meet up some day and have cake and cocktails! And we'll see how far I get into this, I have a few days plans and thankfully there's the daily prompts to fall back on!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...