Friday, August 28, 2015

BookTube-A-Thon 2015 Results

This year’s BookTube-a-Thon was a much bigger success than last year for me! I managed to complete all the goals and read some more after too! Here’s a look at what I read.

1. Book by an author who shares the same first letter as your last name
 
Carrot Cake Murder by Joanne Fluke












2. A book with blue on the cover
 Armada by Ernest Cline












3. Read a book without putting it down

 Scott Pilgrim’s Finest Hour













4. Someone else’s favourite book
 Animal Farm by George Orwell













5. Read 7 Books
 Heir of Fire by Sarah J Maas












6. Read last book you acquired

Criminal London by Tom Hollington











7. Read a book you want to read
 Only Ever Yours by Louise O’Neill













Bonus Books
 The Age of Earthquakes by Douglas Coupland













Lying Out Loud by Kody Keplinger (started but not finished)




















I’m so happy I managed to complete all the challenges (especially without doubling up, though I see nothing wrong with that!). I’m even happier I read a small bit more too than needed, I felt like I really needed that to get back into the mood of reading. Reviews to follow once I catch up on previous months!

2 comments:

  1. I'm annoyed that I didn't complete the challenges this year but I'm so happy that you got to complete yours! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Sharon! Don't feel bad about not completing them, you did really well too!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...