Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Shamrock Eye Emoji Nails for St. Patrick’s Day

I’ve done plenty of posts on here over the years for St. Patrick’s Day. I love doing themed nails and I had I been more organised this year I’d have done more looks. Anyway, this one I love as it’s very simple. I had the idea when I was thinking of the Emoji Valentine’s Nails I did last year and I thought to replace the hearts with shamrocks. Probably not very original but I’m loving it!

Shamrock Emoji Nails nail art nailart shamrocks st.patricks day paddys green glitter

Shamrock Emoji Nails nail art nailart shamrocks st.patricks day paddys green glitter color club

The green glitter I used is Color Club in Object of Envy. For the accent nail I used NYC in Lexington Yellow, the green is Essence in Rollercoaster and the black is Maybelline Color Show Nail Art Pen in Black. I used a dotting tool to do the eyes, they’re not as perfect as I’d like them to be but I’m happy with how this turned out over all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...