Friday, October 28, 2016

Cupcake and Confetti Birthday Nails

On Wednesday it was my birthday and I couldn’t resist doing some cute birthday nails. I took inspiration for the cupcake from this nail look by 25 Sweetpeas and the confetti from this nail look by With Love Karissa . Here’s my take!

Cupcake and Confetti Birthday Nail Art Essence Hello Marshmallow, that's what I mint, sweet as candy, 17 miami azure amore, no.7 lemon drop, barry m guava, models own hyper gel white light

Cupcake and Confetti Birthday Nail Art Essence Hello Marshmallow, that's what I mint, sweet as candy, 17 miami azure amore, no.7 lemon drop, barry m guava, models own hyper gel white light

Cupcake and Confetti Birthday Nail Art Essence Hello Marshmallow, that's what I mint, sweet as candy, 17 miami azure amore, no.7 lemon drop, barry m guava, models own hyper gel white light

 

I’m just so in LOVE with these nails! I love the ‘ice cream shades’ used (what I like to call pastel nail colours), it’s something so bright and fun especially for this time of the year. Here’s the cast of characters I used to create this look.

Cupcake and Confetti Birthday Nail Art Essence Hello Marshmallow, that's what I mint, sweet as candy, 17 miami azure amore, no.7 lemon drop, barry m guava, models own hyper gel white light

Background- Essence in Sweet As Candy

Yellow Confetti- No. 7 in Lemon Drop

Purple Confetti and Cupcake Base- Essence in Hello Marshmallow!

Pink Confetti and Cupcake Cherry- 17 in Miami

Mint Confetti- Essence in That’s What I Mint!

Blue Confetti- 17 in Azure Amore

Cupcake Frosting- Models Own Hyper Gel in White Light

Cupcake Base Details- Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine in Guava

I also used Barry M Nail Art Pen in Pink for the sprinkles

I might just have to do this again next year as I love it so much. Could be my go to birthday mani!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...