Friday, January 21, 2011

What I did in 2010

So I thought I was finished harping on about 2010 and resolutions and stuff, but I saw this at something that speaks and I wanted to do (even though it’s a New Year Challenge and January is almost over). I suppose I just need to remind myself that 2010 wasn’t that crap!

1.

  • Graduated from college
  • Passed my driving test
  • Went to London and Oxford for a weekend away to meet some friends. And did a ghost tour!
  • Went to my first college ball in January. And then went to my boyfriend’s in February
  • Saw the hilarious Dara O Brian live
  • Went for a weekend away with my boyfriend to Waterford and meet up with some college friends
  • Met the awesome Ms. Cakes (otherwise known as my friend Katie), a girl I knew from online, when she came to study in Ireland. And became instant friends
  • Also met Sophie of The Cupcake Life and her boyfriend Joe
  • Went to some amazing nights out, various 21st parties, Halloween, Christmas Jumper pub crawl, Eurovision Fancy Dress Party and my first UV Party
  • Explored the area around me by going on adventures (Cliffs of Moher boat tour, Rock of Cashel, Cahir Castle, Crawford Art Gallery, Mahon Falls, Burren Perfumery)

2.

DSCN0033

snowman

IMG_3163

DSCN0243

DSCN0297

DSCN0193

3.

Well, not so much plans but what I actually did. I spent it alone at home, which is pretty much how I like spending New Year’s Eve (well bar the countdown when I went downstairs to my Dad).

4.

I wish we didn’t drift apart, it happened for no real reason. I don’t know whether to try and salvage things or just them settle as they are. I guess time will tell.

5.

photo

6.

My overall attitude really.

7.

My siblings, my bf, K + S, Ms Cakes, my aunt G

8.

Resolutions post from the beginning of the year can be found HERE!

2 comments:

  1. Aww, what a great throwback to the past year :) And I love how YOU love to explore your own hometown and the things around you, it's my favourite thing to do too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :) Luckily Ireland is small enough to travel around (and very easy if you have a car). It's been fun seeing places I should really have been to before, I hope to continue this year

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...