Tuesday, April 3, 2012

30 Days of Pinterest: Day 2

I knew straight away when I woke up I’d be looking at the hair board as my hair needed to be washed but I really couldn’t be bothered. I wanted a quick and simple updo. So I found this pin (and try as I might,I can not find the source for it, very annoying. The closest I got to was this, which has a link for the source but it has I do not have permission to view it).

I wanted to do a step by step photos but didn’t have anyone to help me so the end result will have to do!

DSC02585

DSC02584

A tad sloppy but I think I’d need a few goes to get it perfect. Let me know what you think!

4 comments:

  1. That looks so pretty! Pinterest is brilliant for inspiration, I am definitely going to try this over the weekend, a perfect alternative to the horrible topknot thing I've been sporting lately! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thank you! I thought it was going to be so simple but with my layers it was a bit tricky. So I'm going to practice loads more! (totally need to dye my hair too!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. breige it looks fab :)

    dam u short hair grow grow grow so i can do this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you oscarwells!

    lol, people always want the opposite hair. I keep it long, then want it to be shorter and after I regret it! I say this might work on shoulder length hair

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...