Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year’s Eve Sparkly Nails

So I kept my promise at the end of yesterday’s post and here’s my second batch of New Year’s Eve looks. All glitters, yay!

DSC06361

With flash

DSC06355

Without flash, slightly blurry as it was hard to take the picture with my left hand!

Little Finger

Base colour- NYC Quick Dry Polish in Manhattan

Glitter- NYC Rock Muse Smoky Top Coat

Ring Finger

Base Colour- Catrice Hollywood’s Fabulous 40s LE Nail Polish in The Nude Scene

Glitter- Model’s Own Hed Kandi in Ibiza Mix

Middle Finger

Base- NYC Expert Last Nail Polish in City Blackout

Glitter- Nails Inc Nail Jewellery in Princes Arcade (Pink Diamond)

Index Finger

Base- Sally Hansen Hi-Definition Nail Color in Spectrum

Glitters- Color Club in Sexy Siren (blue, one coat, from Inner Vixen 2008 collection)

Color Club in Object of Envy (green, dabbed over parts of blue, from same collection)

Essence Nail Art Special Effect! Topper in Disco Disco

DSC06368

Thumb

Base- Nails Inc in Paddington

Glitter- Barry M in Amethyst Glitter

Lots to choose from! I like the little finger one as it changes the base from a lovely wine/cranberry colour to an almost oxbloody colour, it’s very subtle. The ring finger reminds me of confetti, perfect for celebrating! The middle finger is inspired by this post by Holographic Hussy (it was the reason I bought that shade!). For the index finger I wanted a full coverage glitter look and went for a mermaid inspired theme with blue, green and silver. And I just loved the Barry M colour for the thumb that I HAD to include it.

Again, I don’t know what my favourite look is! At the moment I think it’s the ring finger one, I love the nude colour used underneath. What’s yours? Also, what are your plans for tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...