Friday, January 4, 2013

Favourite Songs of 2012 Part 2

So this is the last post for my favourite songs, the first one can be found here.

I love Encore from Wallis Bird. It’s so so catchy, I love the lyrics and I find myself singing along to the chorus every time I hear the song. It’s so positive and upbeat. I also loved Heartbeat City from the same album.

I’m not a huge fan of Florence and the Machine (I just never got Florence fever like everyone else) but paired with Calvin Harris in this song, I love it. Though more because I sing the lyrics ‘You’re giving me such sweet muffins’!

Another Calvin Harris, this time with Ne-Yo. Instant dancing!

Second Azealia Banks songs, I love the 90s look for the video and trying to pick out all the references! And the song has me bopping along.

Loved the Skyfall film and the theme song by Adele is just perfect for it. I really hope she gets some recognition at the Oscars next month!

This is the last song. I heard this earlier on in the year but had forgotten about it until I heard it again last week and I’ve been listening to it ever since. There’s a behind the scenes making of video here.

And that’s it! I probably liked a few other songs but nothing that stands out. I didn’t like ‘Somebody That I Used to Know’ or ‘We Are Young’, I found ‘Starships’ catchy but I don’t think I’ve listened to it at all outside of a club! What were your favourite songs?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...