Friday, May 23, 2014

Claire’s Accessories Splatter Effect Top Coat #BEDM

In my Favourite Beauty Vloggers post, I mentioned MissHollyBerries. In one of her videos, she mentions a Hare Polish, an indie polish brand, in the shade Flight of the Flamingos. I fell in love with it but there doesn’t seem to be any on sale at the moment. So when I saw this top coat by Claire’s Accessories (in the shade Sequins) , I thought it might give a similar effect over a nude polish. But I actually think I like this more as I like the black pieces and how versatile it is.

DSC08603

It looks amazing over brights, it’s a really great shade for summer as it really pops. This is over my new favourite polish, Nails Inc Royal Botanical Gardens.

DSC08604

It looks good over pastels as well, still bright but a bit more muted than above. This is over Essence in Hello Marshmallow!

DSC08588

The whole reason I wanted to buy this, to put it over a nude colour. This is Ciate Cookies and Cream.

DSC08580

Lastly, I love the colour combo of grey and pink, so I decided to put this over Catrice Hey Dirty-Lilah!

I will say that some of the strand pieces can stand up, so a top coat over this is highly recommended. There are other colours available, which I’d love to get my hands on, so I’m keeping an eye out for an offer in Claire’s!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...