Thursday, May 15, 2014

Nails Inc Royal Botanical Gardens #BEDM

If I’m being completely honest, all my Nails Inc polishes except for one have been gotten for free. Mainly from magazines, though some from friends and one from a gift bag. The only one I purchased was the Princes Aracade from the Nail Jewellery Line (pink glitter) and I got that from eBay. As I did with today’s polish, the gorgeous Royal Botanical Gardens. I can’t remember where I saw it first but I knew I had to have it. I’m a sucker for shades like this and it’s gorgeous!

DSC08549

DSC08551

It does go a bit brighter in the sun but not much. While I have yet to compare it to For Audrey by China Glaze, I do think this is a bit darker, though not much. It’s a very pretty shade, perfect for summer, both on it’s own and with a top coat over it. I have taken pictures of a top coat over it and it was fantastic, I’ll be sharing that in a future post!

Sadly, this is no longer on the Nails Inc website though it is on eBay. I got mine for a pretty good price. What’s your favourite Nails Inc polish? Let me know below!

2 comments:

  1. I love that colour! It's beautiful for summer. I honestly don't like nails inc all that much. They are expensive for the quality. The one I use the most came free with the News of the World.It's a beautiful bright orange and I love the formula!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a beautiful colour, I just want to stare at it all the time! Ya, I do think Nails Inc is pretty expensive, it's why I've never bought one full price, the two I've bought have been off eBay. Though they do lucky dip offers from time to time which are good value for money. And that bright orange sounds lovely, I think I know which one you're on about!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...