Sunday, March 11, 2012

25 Before 25

It only hit me a few weeks ago that I turn 25 this year. TWENTY FIVE. That’s a quarter of a century. And then it hit me that there’s probably loads of things I’d like to do before then. I’ve briefly touched on goals before and I like to do my resolutions for the past 3 years but there’s just something different about hitting a landmark birthday.
So I thought I’d write a 25 before 25 list. I’m sure I’ll make these lists for 30, 40, 50 etc. as there’s always so much to aim for. However, seeing as money is a bit of a problem at the moment, this list won’t be very ambitious so things like ‘See the Northern Lights’ and ‘Go to Galapagos Islands’ will have to wait. This will be more of a realistic, if slight more boring, list.
I started making this list a few weeks ago, so there’s already one thing I’ve done but I’ll reveal that in a later post!

25 Before 25

1. Crochet a granny square
2. Visit an unvisited country
3. Host a cocktail party
4. Sew an item of clothing from scratch
5. Become a vegetarian for a month
6. Host a fundraiser
7. Go to a rugby match
8. Learn to play poker
9. Take photo booth photos
10. Take a random road trip
11. Learn how to play a new instrument
12. Put a wild colour in my hair
13. Go to the Aran Islands
14. Try surfing
15. Enter a Craftster challenge
16. Plant some herbs and vegetables
17. Host an afternoon tea
18. Watch 100 films from IMDb 250 list
19. Learn to say ‘Hello’ and ‘I Love You’ in 25 languages
20. Write a short story
21. Get a manicure
22. Learn all the words to the National Anthem
23. Make a sock monkey
24. Fund a Kiva loan
25. Make a korma from scratch

2 comments:

  1. Woo go team!!! Hope u achieve most of them as they r good and realistic.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :) Yes, that was exactly why I picked those goals, as they'd be so bit do-able and realistic!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...