Friday, October 10, 2014

Carven AW 14 Ready to Wear Inspired Nails

Next edition in my Autumn/Winter 2014 runway nails! I really loved the colour of this Carven Ready to Wear jacket, I’m a sucker for corals and while they are usually worn during summer, I like this punchy corally pink to liven up dull winter days. I think the leopard on the collar adds to it too.

carven aw ready to wear

Photo from Vogue.co.uk

And here’s my take.

picture

I used Rimmel’s Rose Libertine for the base, then on the accent nail I used Essence in Dare it Nude and Essence in Black is Back. The colours don’t match perfectly, then again my lighting was also a bit off but I still like the combo.

      picture carven aw ready to wear

I have one other nail look already done and I’m toying on a few others to do as well. My nails are so short and crappy at the moment that I’ve really hesitated doing putting any polish on them, so hopefully I’ll get inspiration soon!

5 comments:

  1. Those nails are so gorgeous! Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Doesn't matter if you have short nails when they're done to perfection x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Just you're right, I think I just need to get used to having slightly shorter nails and finding what's right on them

      Delete
  3. Love these nails! I've recently broken a few of mine (stupid gel nails damage!) so chopped them all down and left them plain, but this colour seems to really suit short nails too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, it is a pretty colour on shorter nails

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...